I own a lot of clothes and other branded products. I spend a lot of money each month on miscellaneous items. For some items there are specific brands that I favour and for other things it doesn't really matter to me what the brand name is.
Some things that I really pay attention to the brand is my personal care products, such as deodorant and shampoo. I have determined my favourite brand of shampoos etc. basically by trying every brand out there until I found one that I really liked and now I buy the same one all the time. Another product I buy based on brand is candy and junk food. I buy it based on the taste, I really love smarties but I don't like M&Ms at all. The last thing that I would buy based on brand is cell phones. I have only had a couple of phones but I have realized which ones are better quality. I would also buy a cell phone based on other peoples recommendations. Even though there are many things I buy not caring what the brand is.
I do not care what brand my socks are. That is one thing that I will just buy not caring what kind they are. I am very selective on what kind of clothes I buy but I do not buy my clothes based on brand. I buy things that I like, no matter where they are from. I also would not buy my sheets or comforters based on brands. I would buy one that was reasonable in price and one that I liked, colours that would match my room and my style.
Since we have discussed brand loyalty in class i don't believe that my opinion has changed. I still like all the same things and I will still buy things that I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment